Mrs Buckland’s Space visit.

This term we have been working very hard on our topic ‘Our Place in Space’ This has included a school excursion to the Planetarium at the Discovery Centre and a very special visit from Mrs Buckland. Mrs Buckland is passionate about all things to do with space. She has even met Buzz Aldrin. We learnt about space suits, space food and even how astronauts go to the toilet! The Bendigo Weekly came to take some photos too. Well done eveyone. You listened very well and asked some very good questions. A very successful morning indeed. Thank you Mr Griffin, Mrs Costello and Mrs Knight for making this possible.
Also a big thank you to all the family members who came to hear the presentation.

Space visit

View more presentations from jodi.

2 thoughts on “Mrs Buckland’s Space visit.

1. Your space visit looks amazing.

I am a year 2 teacher in Sheffield in the UK.

We are just about to start a space topic – if any of your children would like to message my children and tell them what they have learnt about space that would be great.

Keep up your fantastic work and I enjoyed looking at it.

Please visit our class blog at :- owls.dobcroftinfants.net

Mrs Harrison

2. Dear Grade 2,

Thank you very much for your comments about our blog. We are only just starting this blog so it was great to make the connection. We have loved the Space topic and I will be sure to get the kids to comment about all that they have learnt.

Also we wanted to say that we love your blog, it looks fantastic.

Please stay in touch

Ms Woodward