How to leave a comment…
Please leave a comment on our posts!! We ask parents who leave comments to please only use their first name if they do not wish to identify their child. Leaving a comment is as simple as this…
- Click on the heading of the post you wish to comment on
- Scroll down until you can see the “Leave a Comment” section
- You will be asked for your name (you can use a nickname) and email address (this is not published)
- You will also need to write the “spam word”
- Click “submit comment”
- Your comment WILL NOT appear straight away. It is sent to Ms Woodward via email for checking first. If your comment is okay it will soon appear on the site!
How to write a good quality comment…
- Write your comment like a letter starting off with “Dear Ms Woodward”
- Compliment the writer in a specific way, ask a question, and/or add new information to the post.
- Write your comment about the post. There are often ideas at the bottom of the post about what you could comment about.
- Check your comment for correct spelling, spacing and punctuation before you submit it.
- Don’t reveal any personal information about yourself in your comment.
- Be nice!
Thank you Kathleen Mc Greedy for your guidelines on how to leave a comment.