Keeping the blog secure is of upmost important to us. Through blogging, the students of Ms Woodward’s class have the opportunity to learn about appropriate online behaviour.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our students when blogging.
- Students will only be identified by their first name.
- Posts written by students are checked by Ms Woodward before they are published on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses and family information.
- All comments submitted have to be approved by Ms Woodward before they are included on the blog.
- All comments need to be positive and specific.
- All students must have parental permission to post on the blog and to have their photo published on the blog.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
- All students must abide by the blogging rules that we have established as a class.
If you have any other questions or comments about the security of this blog, please contact Ms Woodward.